Can't believe it's still empty!
If you added something before, sign in to see the items and complete the purchase.
1. If a defect is detected during delivery, Ksisters repays the Buyer in the form of a coupon (reasonable discount for next order).
The Buyer may also require that the defect be fixed as a replacement. If it is not possible or not feasible for Ksisters to fix the defect, the Buyer has the right to demand a discount on the purchase price and - in the case of a significant defect - to withdraw from the Sales Agreement.
The Buyer must inform the Seller which right he has chosen when reporting the defect.
2. The goods are considered defective, in particular, if they not have their usual or presented properties, does not meet their intended purpose, does not meet the legal requirements or has not been delivered in the agreed quantity. Increased sensitivity or allergic reaction to the delivered product is not a reason for recognition of the defect of the goods. Similarly, defects in gifts or free goods not covered by an order are not a defect of the goods. Product photos in our online store are for illustrative purposes only and do not provide a mandatory description of product properties (for example, packaging may differ due to changes made by the manufacturer).
3. Complaints should be sent to [email protected] along with the complaint form available here. When filling out the form, do not forget to describe the defect and attach photos of the defected product (if possible). The goods with claimed defects, after confirmation, must be sent to the following address: Stará Vajnorská 37, Hala 8-9, 831 04 Bratislava, Slovenská republika.
4. Ksisters will inform the Buyer about evaluation of the warranty claim, in particular the receipt of the complaint and its positive or negative review, by email or text message. Ksisters can also contact the customer by phone.
5. The complaint will be reviewed immediately. The review of the complaint, including rectification of the defect, usually does not exceed 30 days. Otherwise, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement. The Buyer is obliged to help the Ksisters meet the above deadline.
6. In case the claim is positive, Ksisters bears the cost of returning the goods.